I am a final year undergraduate student, pursuing Bachelors of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering at Vellore Institute of Technology, India.
- Machine Learning : Healthcare Analytics, Neural Networks and Multi-Label Classification
- High Performance Computing : Clustering Algorithms and scaling them on to Nvidia’s CUDA framework.
- October’13 Will be pursuing my Undergraduate Thesis at Dalhousie University, Risk Analytics Lab, with Dr. Andew Rau-Chaplin.
- August’13– Completed amazing Machine Learning Course on Coursera by Andrew Ng
- June’13-Research Poster on Predictive Analytics accepted at Student Research Symposium at ICACCI’13.
- May’13–MC-RANSAC accepted at International Workshop on Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing (MMSC-2013) in conjunction with ICACCI’13
- May’13–Viewpoint Feature Histogram- Video Surveillance accepted at The International Symposium Pattern Recognition and Image Processing (PRIP-2013)
- May’13-Selected at Sub-editor at Aol CoolAge
- January’13-Research Poster accepted at 6th International Conference on Science,Engineering and Technology at VIT University